Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! Yes, that's right! We've got ourselves another truck to work on. It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. So, as I used to say (and still do) stick around...things could get ugly!

Friday, June 24, 2022

She's here, boys and girls! My 1956 Ford F100 has arrived!

 Well, she turned up courtesy of good fortune. Matt from Webtow Classic Car Carrying was able to bring it straight up for a reasonable price. All the way from Melbourne to Shellharbour. She ain't pretty, but she comes with a stack of goodies! 

Meanwhile here she is. Matt looks like he is scoffing into a brownie. I am glad it was him putting it on the tray. If it was me, there'd be a brownie in my pants! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Driver's door won't close. Significant alignment issues.

 This does not surprise me in the slightest.  I was expecting it when it came time to test fit the door after a very significant amount of n...