Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! Yes, that's right! We've got ourselves another truck to work on. It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. So, as I used to say (and still do) stick around...things could get ugly!

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Clevis has left the room

 Elvis that is, Clevis has left the room. 

Just got this gorgeous Handbrake from Paull, and I can honestly say I think it puts everything else on the truck to shame as it stands. 

This thing is finished in chrome and is definitely gonna be a talking point inside the cabin. Initially, I thought the chrome was too garish, but the steering column is chrome, so it will suit pretty well. In fact, I loved it so much I went and made a box office blockbuster movie out of it on good old YouTube. Care to check it out? Grab the popcorn! 
I also coughed up and bought this extra handle from Luke who lives up in Queensland because I needed the Yoke / Clevis off it as the chrome one was missing that piece and don't ask me how much it was gonna cost me to order one from the USA. The shipping was just absurdly expensive. 


You'll notice a few goodies here worth picking up, but I only forked out on the handbrake and had to buy the side windows as they were excellent value and probably quite hard to find, and I think mine are pretty much rusted through. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Driver's door won't close. Significant alignment issues.

 This does not surprise me in the slightest.  I was expecting it when it came time to test fit the door after a very significant amount of n...