Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! Yes, that's right! We've got ourselves another truck to work on. It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. So, as I used to say (and still do) stick around...things could get ugly!

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

1956 Grille Arrives! Excited I am!

 After a long wait and a lot of stuffing around- most of it probably thanks to me, the grille has arrived! Woohoo! Looks great. This was a swap deal that didn't quite go ahead as planned but the end result was the same. Now my 55 grille goes off to its new owner and I have the proper grille for my truck. Here is a picture of Geoff's gorgeous truck. Geoff was originally gonna send it to me but after a bit of a communication breakdown, managed to get it through Tony who was keen to purchase my old 1955 Grille. What would you call this? Definitely a Win-win!





















I got so excited, I made a Hollywood movie! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Driver's door won't close. Significant alignment issues.

 This does not surprise me in the slightest.  I was expecting it when it came time to test fit the door after a very significant amount of n...