Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! Yes, that's right! We've got ourselves another truck to work on. It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. So, as I used to say (and still do) stick around...things could get ugly!

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Well as one door slams in your face, another one opens...

 Seems like the guy who was selling his 56 grille had a bit of a screw loose somewhere and the conversation between him and I was confusing to say the least. In the end I just gave up trying to communicate with him as he kept telling me he was willing to swap but really didn't seem that fussed either way. Well, the good news is, I got onto Geoff who happens to own a 56 as well, but his truck is a custom beast and he had no need for the grille. The price was three times cheaper than what the other guy was asking, so done deal! Should arrive by the end of next week. AND I have a genuine buyer for my 55 grille. As they say as one door closes, another opens




No comments:

Post a Comment

Driver's door won't close. Significant alignment issues.

 This does not surprise me in the slightest.  I was expecting it when it came time to test fit the door after a very significant amount of n...