Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! Yes, that's right! We've got ourselves another truck to work on. It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. So, as I used to say (and still do) stick around...things could get ugly!

Thursday, February 2, 2023

After the greatest nightmare of my life the truck has come home

 I am not even going to make a comment about the rogue workshop that pretended to work on my truck, nor the corrupt NCAT department that defended an unlicensed and therefore illegal motor vehicle repair shop, ripping me off of most of my hard earnt money. I have now developed a massive distrust of the legal system and am totally disgusted and appalled at the treatment I received at the hands of this scumbag fake fabricator guy and the organisation that supported a lawbreaker. Put it this way, when my wife (who was watching the proceedings) almost needed hospitalization due to being in deep shock because of the disgusting way the defendant was supported by NCAT, you've got to ask some big questions, and believe me, I AM asking them. So, there is more to come on this outcome.

In the meantime, Annabel is at home. Ironically, this was where I wanted her in the first place. It just took nine months and several thousand wasted dollars to arrive. Incredibly, I haven't even had much more than an hour checking the old girl over. Pretty sad, when you think about it. 

Life, it sucks sometimes. It really sucks.

But at least the truck is here.

Having said that, there ain't a lot of positives I can find at the moment. Feel free to start playing a violin any time. 

Life goes on, as they say. I just have to pick up what's left of the pieces and somehow move on...

I thought about selling the whole deal, and walking away forever, but then, I would be letting the bastards win, and I think those gutless bastards have won enough. It's time to get stuck in...

So, I already have made contact with a mobile welding guy who hopes to come down next week and check the project out. He has a fair bit of work ahead of him! 

Here's an example!

Well, one question was answered...does she fit in the garage? Yes she does! 


Just starting to pull stuff out of the cabin. Stuff I have never seen before. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Driver's door won't close. Significant alignment issues.

 This does not surprise me in the slightest.  I was expecting it when it came time to test fit the door after a very significant amount of n...