Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! Yes, that's right! We've got ourselves another truck to work on. It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. So, as I used to say (and still do) stick around...things could get ugly!

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Rob working hard on the tailgate of the 1956 f100

 Rob has been hitting the tailgate super hard by the looks of these pictures he sent me. I gave the tailgate up as a bit of a lost cause, but Rob reckoned he could make something of it again, and he is really bringing that old tailgate back to life! 




He tells me he had to go out and get a bigger hammer as these old trucks are solid steel and required a lot of bashing back into shape. Rob tells me the lower hinge needs repairs and I have a custom hidden hinge kit that Garry supplied with the truck. 

Now all I need is a tub! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Driver's door won't close. Significant alignment issues.

 This does not surprise me in the slightest.  I was expecting it when it came time to test fit the door after a very significant amount of n...