Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! Yes, that's right! We've got ourselves another truck to work on. It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. So, as I used to say (and still do) stick around...things could get ugly!

Saturday, May 13, 2023

How could NCAT get things so wrong? What a SURREAL experience!

I am waiting for the day the government instigates an  investigation into the corrupt culture that exists within NCAT. The disgusting manner in which they bend the rules to suit their own means is appalling, and had I not been a victim of their abuse, I would not have believed it. But I can tell you that it is true.

I complained to NCAT that a FAKE (that is, unlicensed, unregistered, unqualified) "fabricator" was ruining my vehicle. Well it turns out this turkey has no licence as a supposed auto repair shop, mechanical repair shop, or fabrication shop. He has, in my opinion, deceived** me into obtaining several thousands of dollars illegally by requesting an upfront deposit before he begins the work. 

**There is a law against this, mind you, but did NCAT acknowledge it? Nope! DISMISSED my case without a word! 

I paid him the deposit and when I discovered he was a lying scumbag piece of shit, wanted my vehicle out of there, and when I saw the work that he started to do on the chassis, that only reinforced my desire to get it out of his premises. I was prepared to pay him for the work he had started, but he refused.



It went to NCAT. Ha! What an insulting, offensive place that turned out to be! Read the Google reviews! 

NCAT basically ignored my complaints and awarded him virtually everything else based on an extraordinarily over inflated costings list that he scribbled down in ten minutes. Lies, lies, filthy stinking lies!  And the pathetic court officer at NCAT believed his bullshit! 

As far as I know these days, Fair Trading has shut the scumbag down as his shop has been closed for over six months. It doesn't help me, but it might save others. At least that is something. I can only hope word gets around that this lousy arsehole is someone to avoid. 

This is why NCAT got it so wrong:

The POS charged me storage costs! Against the law for starters, but not to NCAT! They said since he had an accident and couldn't attend his workshop he was entitled to sting ME for storing my car in his workshop during his accident period! That is a FACT! I didn't cause the accident and WHY was I penalised for his accident?  I tried to get my truck out, but he had his gates shut

I had Evidence in the form of copies of transcripts of text message and evidence of phone call dates made to respondent to validate the applicants attempts to have the applicants F100 vehicle removed from the premises workshop following the request for work to be stopped on vehicle. ALL IGNORED! 

The POS hit me over a grand for sandblasting the engine! Here is the engine! Doesn't look sandblasted to me!  Didn't matter to the pathetic NCAT officer. She gave him a grand for that! 




I supplied photographic evidence which was totally ignored!


The POS hit me with over a grand in itemising charges! Items that were already labelled in their own boxes. Items that would have taken a couple of hours to check. But not to the dim witted NCAT official. She simply said "how long do you estimate it took to itemise the things." The scumbag said "three days" She nodded and said "ok" despite me say "you cannot be serious!" I had photographic proof and documented lists of all items. 

The insults got worse! the POS says he paid $370 for a rebuild kit. I asked to have it, since I paid for it and have never seen it. I asked for proof of its existence. I was ignored! 

Further to that he stole a set of step plates and has refused to return them! I told NCAT he never returned them to me, but the charming lady behind the chair dutifully ignored me.

The horror goes on, but I will spare you the rest.

Did I complain? Yes, I complained about the disgraceful  treatment I received from the court officer but was advised she acted in accordance to the law.  I was told I could appeal the decision, but was advised by legal aid if I lost the case I would have to pay legal costs. I sent a letter to the ombudsman but never received a reply. I guess they were too busy dealing with all the other NCAT complaints! 

It is my honest opinion NCAT is rotten to the core. The court officer is a vile, disgusting person with an overinflated ego, and the low grade piece of shit who STOLE my money can rot in hell. One thing I am certain; what goes around comes around, and this low grade dog is definitely gonna have his day.

How bastards like him sleep at night is beyond me. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Driver's door won't close. Significant alignment issues.

 This does not surprise me in the slightest.  I was expecting it when it came time to test fit the door after a very significant amount of n...