Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! Yes, that's right! We've got ourselves another truck to work on. It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. So, as I used to say (and still do) stick around...things could get ugly!

Friday, December 1, 2023

22nd Early Falcon Nationals Narooma 2023 October

 I wasn't able to go myself. However, a friend did attend and said it was a great show. He managed to take a few photos and send them to me. These were apparently just a small sample of what was there on the day. I'm a big fan of the early Falcons, especially the XP Coupe model (and I will always have a soft spot for the ute as well) I've never had the fortune to own a coupe, but have owned two utes in the past, and they were really charming old girls. Remind me to dig a photo or two out and show you sometime.

Meanwhile, here's some photos Rob sent me. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing some bench seat chopping! Hold onto yer hats!

 Well, after over a year, I finally turned my attention to the Dodge bench seat that I purchased for the truck. I never really felt it was a...