Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. Stick around...things could get ugly!

Friday, September 20, 2024

Classy aluminium shroud for the F100

 Nathan made this very nice shroud for me the other day. It came out very well. He even rivnutted the thing together and fastened it with nice Allan key screws for that finishing touch. I didn't want it polished as I think I will be painting it black to match the old original radiator for a bit of a stealth look. Although, should I really bother as it has a modern 16" Davies Craig thermatic fan hooked up to it. The only mod I think I would do to is is cut a few holes out in each corner and bolt up some sort of louvered thing to help the passage of air through the radiator. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

small improvements to that pesky door

 I spent quite a few hours farting around with the hinges and cab front and so on just to get it to this stage. I think the way to do this i...