Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! Yes, that's right! We've got ourselves another truck to work on. It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. So, as I used to say (and still do) stick around...things could get ugly!

Friday, July 22, 2022

Mid 60's Dodge Seat a perfect fit

 Measuring 1450cm the Dodge seat looks like a perfect fit.  Just needs a bit of elevation and it will be perfect! 



So hard to find a decent seat as well, and these were a $100 bargain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Driver's door won't close. Significant alignment issues.

 This does not surprise me in the slightest.  I was expecting it when it came time to test fit the door after a very significant amount of n...