Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! Yes, that's right! We've got ourselves another truck to work on. It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. So, as I used to say (and still do) stick around...things could get ugly!

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

The Search For a Bench Seat Part Two

 So, fortunately, the search didn't take too long, nor stretch too far and wide. Ironically, the seat I found was only two suburbs away from where I bought the truck. Anyway, good old Facebook comes to the rescue again and Marketplace on Facebook seems to be where people are shopping a lot these days, and that is where I located this nice old Dodge mid sixties truck seat. Measures a full 145 cm wide, and fits the space quite nicely. The seller had affixed a base to the seat and used it as a seat in the home or garage or wherever it had been living, but as it turns out these were only bolted on and not welded in as I first thought. Should be here in a couple of days. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing some bench seat chopping! Hold onto yer hats!

 Well, after over a year, I finally turned my attention to the Dodge bench seat that I purchased for the truck. I never really felt it was a...