Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! Yes, that's right! We've got ourselves another truck to work on. It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. So, as I used to say (and still do) stick around...things could get ugly!

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Fun times opening a box of goodies!

 When I purchased the old girl from Garry, he told me he had a shitload of stuff that came with the deal, but until this weekend I haven't had a chance to even find out what I had purchased. Well, I'll let this video speak more than words. This is just one box of many still to be sorted. Can you believe how excited I was when I opened it? This video shows you for the first time exactly what I saw for the first time. 


Here's an example! A complete set of stainless engine bolts to suit the 351 Cleveland!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Driver's door won't close. Significant alignment issues.

 This does not surprise me in the slightest.  I was expecting it when it came time to test fit the door after a very significant amount of n...