Heavy Meddle 1956 Ford F100 Australia

Yes, folks, I'm back again with another F100 project! Can't wait to get stuck in! Hope you follow along if only for the laughs! Yes, that's right! We've got ourselves another truck to work on. It's a 1956 F100 and I can tell you it is gonna take a TON of work to get her up and running. So, as I used to say (and still do) stick around...things could get ugly!

Friday, May 26, 2023

Tailgate and hidden hinge work coming along

 Had a significant and sombre few weeks here which has stopped me from even looking at the truck and the only person doing anything at all is Rob, and it is not even his project! Good onya, Rob. Here's the latest from him



Cutting and drilling the tailgate to make way for the hidden latch kit. 

Mark, the welding guy I have been in negotiation with, is coming this Tuesday to drop some metal off and hopefully the following Tuesday, will start work on the cabin. Fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Driver's door won't close. Significant alignment issues.

 This does not surprise me in the slightest.  I was expecting it when it came time to test fit the door after a very significant amount of n...